Fluves offers innovative monitoring solutions to optimize water and energy management.
By using sensor networks and fiber optic systems, we can monitor industrial and environmental processes on several thousand points.
Our team combines expertise in hydraulics, geology, electro-mechanics and IT:
- Thomas Van Hoestenberghe has 15 years of experience in industrial and environmental monitoring projects. He coordinates Fluves’ projects.
- Roel Vanthillo manages the electro-mechanical and automation topics of the products and projects.
- Daan Renders performs GIS-analyses and models hydrodynamic and geomorphological processes based on the monitoring data.
- Johan Van de Wauw is data scientist and software engineer, and works as a freelancer for Fluves.
Fluves is a member of these associations:
- Belgian Offshore Cluster – www.belgianoffshorecluster.com
- Flanders Maritime Cluster – www.flanders-maritime-cluster.be
- PIANC – www.pianc.org
- IAHR – www.iahr.org
- Managing director
- M. +32 470 19 35 50
- Manager of Projects
- M. +32 473 98 61 30
- Modeling expert
- M. +32 479 18 82 09
Johan Van de Wauw
- Software & Data Engineer
- +32 9 228 56 53
We're happy to welcome Daan Renders and Johan Van de Wauw as Fluves team members. Daan is our modeling expert. Johan is data scientist with a background in geology.…
We are looking for an all-round engineer who combines a passion for measuring techniques with data science knowledge. You want to become part of our start-up…
Fluves was selected in Juin 2016 for the iStart program of iMinds. We're happy with the coaching & funding!
Fluves presents it's technology at the second edition of the Belgian Offshore Days, Thursday April 21st in Ostend, Belgium. Organized by the 'Belgian Offshore Cluster', all…
Fluves installed in october 2015 a system to measure continuously the burial depth of a cable for the Flemish Environmental Agency (VMM). A hybrid cable, combining power & fiber…
Fluves wins a project for the installation of mobile monitoring stations for the VMM. These stations will measure and store parameters related to river management such as…
Fluves was selected to join the incubator Startit@kbc Gent. More information on www.startit.be.
- Waterkluiskaai 5
- T. +32 9 228 56 53
- BTW BE 0563.781.222